Everybody had a wonderful time in GA. Kevin especially enjoyed PaPa's construction equipment and the awesome tree swing. Zack spent most of his time just looking cute. I think Gregg's favorite part might have been blowing up fireworks with Dad on the 4th of July! I was just happy to have every day to chat with my Mom face to face, and relax with my family. It was a great vacation!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Summer vacation with Grammy & PaPa
While Gregg attended work meetings in California this summer, the boys and I stayed with Grammy & PaPa (Amy's parents) at their house in Rome, GA for the week. Following his meetings, Gregg joined us in GA for some vacation time too. Grammy & PaPa even agreed to babysit for a couple days while Gregg and I took a 2-night trip to a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains - Thanks Mom & Dad!
Everybody had a wonderful time in GA. Kevin especially enjoyed PaPa's construction equipment and the awesome tree swing. Zack spent most of his time just looking cute. I think Gregg's favorite part might have been blowing up fireworks with Dad on the 4th of July! I was just happy to have every day to chat with my Mom face to face, and relax with my family. It was a great vacation!



While in GA we also drove to Bethlehem (GA) to visit more of my family. It had been a year and a half since any of them had seen Kevin, and none of them had met Zachary yet. It was really nice to visit with them. I hope we can do it again during future trips. Growing up around so many cousins and other family, I always wish my children could experience the same. It was fun to see the next generation of cousins together. It makes for cute pictures too...


Everybody had a wonderful time in GA. Kevin especially enjoyed PaPa's construction equipment and the awesome tree swing. Zack spent most of his time just looking cute. I think Gregg's favorite part might have been blowing up fireworks with Dad on the 4th of July! I was just happy to have every day to chat with my Mom face to face, and relax with my family. It was a great vacation!
