Friday, December 18, 2009

Halloween 2009

Even though Matthew was only 4 weeks old, we had a really fun Halloween! Brandon, Christy, & Kaleigh came to visit that day. Brandon didn't protest holding Matthew most of the afternoon/evening, and Christy gave out candy at the house with Kaleigh while Gregg and I took Kevin and Zac around the block trick-or-treating. Thanks so much guys! We had a great time! Our neighborhood tops the list for places to trick-or-treat in central Florida - it's amazing how many kids come around! We learned our lesson from years passed and had plenty of candy this time. The best part by far though was showing off our little men. Kevin was dressed as a sailor, and Zac a pirate (home-made, I must brag). They got a lot of attention - I have to say, they were pretty cute! :) Kevin is at an awesome age this year for the holidays - just turned 3 in September. He loved everything about Halloween - the pumpkins, scarecrows, lights, costumes, candy...even the "monsters" - lucky for us he's young enough to not understand scary, he says they're funny - I'm sure next year will be a different story. Anyway, it's a Halloween we won't soon forget!