We spent New Year's week in Georgia at Amy's parents' house. It was cold! and wonderful! Kevin enjoyed more presents - especially his "big" truck! Zac was happy to play on Grammy's super long front porch. We attended Mass at St. Mary's - the small town's only Catholic Church - it's beautiful and intimate. I'm proud to announce my Father was officially initiated into the Catholic Church at this Parish during my parents' time in Georgia. Gregg and I had a blast on New Year's Eve staying up late and playing the Wii (is that how you spell it? wow, I know I'm out of the loop) for the first time with my parents. Of course Gregg's favorite part was probably setting off fireworks with Dad on the property. A home-made cake by Mom to celebrate Gregg's 33rd and Amy's 32nd birthday completed this memorable trip. Thank you Mom and Dad - we all had a great time!
To view pictures from earlier in the year, scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on "older posts." The postings are listed with most recent appearing first. Or, simply click on the links located in the blog archive section below.
To view a larger image of any particular photo posted here - simply click on the photo and a new window will open so you can see the original photo.
We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!